Daylight Time Change
Peterson Communications Group Inc.
Need to change the time on your legacy phone system?
Check out the helpful hints below
Mitel SX-200 ICP
(3300/MCD is Automatic)
These instructions may not be compatible with all configurations or software revisions.
Setting Time from SuperConsole 1000 or IP Console 5540
- Press FUNCTION fixed key
- Press ATT FUNCTION softkey
- Press SET TIME softkey
- Enter HH:MM
- When 2 digits have been entered for hours, the colon ( : ) will automatically be displayed.
- Time may be in either 12- or 24-hour format, depending on system programming. Press PM to register the time as after 12:00 PM in 12-hour format.
- Press SET softkey
- Press EXIT softkey
Setting Time from 5340 IP phone
To set the system time:
- Press the key you have programmed as Superkey .
- Press More until Time appears and then press Time .
- Using the dial pad, enter the time in the indicated format.
- Press the AM or PM softkeys (if necessary).
- Press the Save softkey.
Hitachi HCX 5000
Time is updated through the main console.
On the Console press “Fea” below the display press “next” until you see “time” press”time” and enter the correct time. Note: Older software won’t update time immediately on the phone until refreshed at 2am every day. You could simply unplug and reconnect the phone updating it immediately.